What information do we collect?
We collect information as part of our business operations, to provide services, to respond to requests, offer customer support and to fulfil legal and contractual obligations. Types of information include phone numbers, addresses, email addresses and details of IT infrastructure.
As a customer or supplier of PC Doctor Trading Ltd you have the right to:
- Request access to any personal data the company holds about you and the purpose for which it is used.
- Know how to gain access to it.
- Ask to have inaccurate data held about you amended or deleted.
PC Doctor Trading Ltd treat any data held about you very carefully:
- Data that we hold is kept securely on our Microsoft 365 tenancy with multi-factor authentication enabled.
- Any personal data that we hold, whether in electronic or paper format, is kept securely.
- Disposal of data, for example the disposal of hard drives will be done securely.
- Personal information is not disclosed either verbally or in writing, accidentally or otherwise, to any unauthorised third party.